SS Tactile Indicator for Commercial Use
SS Tactile Indicator are mainly used in places with strong commercial atmosphere. In order to ensure the overall display of the surrounding landscape and modernity, and at the same time in commercial centers, with large pedestrian flow and better durability of stainless steel, the use of stainless steel tactile strips is a more correct choice considering various factors.
1. Strong resistance to tension. Not loose, not falling off, long service life.
2. Anti-skid design. Reduce the potential safety hazards caused by blind slip.
3. Convenient construction. Use small expansion anchor bolt to fix the internal teeth.
4. There is no blind nail. There is no abrupt point.
5. Environmental protection and durability. There is no need to inject epoxy resin.
6. Easy to pack and transport.
The stainless steel tactile indicators has been widely used at home and abroad for a long time, and it is not a new material. SS Tactile Indicators are used in many subway stations.