Analysis of the Causes of Damage to the Movement of Car Security Bollards
The movement of the car security bollard was damaged during use, so what caused it? Regarding this issue, Xiongchang will take you to find out in detail.
1. The car security bollard is not installed correctly
(1) The installation is not in place, the installation is offset or it is not installed in the movement position, which cause the movement gap to be too small and the inner ring and the outer ring are not concentric.
(2) Use strong force when installing. Directly hitting the movement with a hammer will cause damage to the movement; it is the main cause of deformation. Rotating the center of gravity causes split.
2. Improper use of lubrication in the car security bollard
(1) Lubricant or lubricating oil is improperly selected.
(2) Lubricant or lubricating oil is not filled in place.
(3) The lubrication method is incorrect, etc.
(4) Lubricant or lubricating oil is not added in time.
3. Environmental pollution of car security bollards
(1) The working environment of the movement is not clean and the working medium is contaminated.
(2) The working environment is not clean during the installation process, causing pollution.
(3) Open the movement package too early before use, causing pollution.
4. Fatigue work of car security bollards
The movement is overloaded for a long time; it is not repaired in time; improper maintenance; equipment aging, etc., are all causes of damage to the movement.
(1) Pneumatic automatic rising bollard: air is used as the driving medium, and the bollard is driven to rise and fall through an external pneumatic power unit.
(2) Hydraulic automatic rising bollard: hydraulic oil is used as the driving medium. There are two control methods, namely, driving the bollard up and down through the external hydraulic power unit (the drive part is separated from the bollard) or the built-in hydraulic power unit (the drive part is placed in the bollard).
(3) Electromechanical automatic rising bollard: the lifting of the bollard is driven by the motor built into the bollard.
(4) Semi automatic retractable bollards: the lifting process of the semi automatic retractable bollard is driven by the built-in power unit of the bollard, and the falling process is finished by manpower.
(5) Pull-up rising bollard: the lifting process requires manpower, and its falling process depends on the weight of the bollard body.
(6) Movable rising bollard: the bollard body and the base part are separately designed, and the bollard body can be stowed when it does not need to play a control role.
(7) Fixed bollard: the bollard is directly fixed to the road surface.