Installation Process of Stainless Steel Blind Strip and Nail
Stainless steel tactile indicators is a road specially designed to help the blind walk. The blind way is generally paved with two types of bricks. One is the strip walking brick, which guides the blind to move forward safely, which is also called go-ahead blind way; The other one is the warning brick with dots, which indicates that there are obstacles in front and it's time to turn, which is also called stop-warning blind way.
(1) It can be used all day, with good wear-resistance, sound weather resistance, firmness and durability.
(2) Good elasticity, strong compression resistance and impact resistance.
(3) Strong guidance.
(4) Convenient for laying and installation.
(1) Preparation materials: stainless steel tactile indicators, AB dry-hang glue, wire setter, broom, rag, drilling machine, cutter, hair dryer, brush and spoon.
(2) Clean the ground first and wipe it with a rag if necessary.
(3) Arrange the wiring according to the blind way on site, mark the punching points, and the wiring shall be set straight.
(4) For drilling, first, use a small drill bit to drill the ground. Then, use a large drill bit to drill to avoid breaking the ground. Next, blow out the sundries in the hole with a blower. Before drilling, it is better to test the ground. If the ordinary drill does not work, a hydraulic drill.
(5) AB dry-hang glue shall be applied in the hole. If special reinforcement is required, glue can also be applied under the stainless steel tactile indicators.
(6) Install stainless steel tactile indicators and nails.
(7) Use rubber hammer or wooden hammer to fasten the tactile indicators and nail.
(8) Clean up the sundries on site.