Installation Steps and Debugging Requirements of Automatic Rising Bollards
1. Detect and understand whether the underground is suitable for excavation, and whether there are obstructions such as underground cables, water pipes, and optical fiber lines;
2. Draw a line, determine the location of the foundation pit, and dig the foundation pit. Slotting according to the size required by the installation site: length N (depending on the number of installations) × width 600mm × depth 1400mm (including 250mm thick water seepage layer), the installation distance is determined according to the different site conditions before construction, generally it is recommended that the column center distance is 1.2-1.5 meters；
3. Make a base
(1) Make a seepage layer after digging the foundation trench. Lay a 150mm gravel layer and a 100mm crushed sand layer on the bottom of the foundation pit. The water seepage layer is leveled and compacted to prevent the equipment from sinking. If conditions are available, gravel under 10mm can be selected, and sand is not required.
(2) If the installation site is in a low-lying area, or water is accumulated throughout the year, drainage should be considered (automatic drainage system must be installed in the flooded areas in the south or poor underground drainage projects). Make a concrete sand and gravel base of 250mm thickness under the foundation pit to prevent the equipment from sinking.
4. Do drainage. After the product is placed in the foundation pit and the position is determined, first connect the product drainage outlet with a Φ50 tee connection to the PVC drainage pipe, and then use a straight through to connect the PVC water pipe to the sump (need to be built) or the sewer. If you only make a permeable layer, please ignore this step.
5. For wiring, pre-embed the PVC threading pipe according to the position of the outlet hole reserved on the surface of the outer barrel. The diameter of the threading pipe is determined according to the number of lifting columns. Each column can be used independently, or all the columns can share a larger-sized cable pipe. Under normal circumstances, the specifications of the cable required for each lifting column are motor not less than 2.5 square three-core wire, LED lamp/solenoid valve not less than 0.75 square two-core wire*2, a total of seven-core wire, control box main power cord 3.5 Square two-core wire. The specific use should also be determined before construction according to the needs of the use site and the difference in power distribution.
6. Power on to test whether the automatic rising bollard is operating normally. If the equipment is normal, backfill the equipment with appropriate amounts of sand and stones to ensure horizontal symmetry, and then use C25 or above concrete to slowly and evenly pour until it is level with the upper surface of the equipment. (Note: When pouring, the concrete can be poured in multiple times after the column is fixed, and then measure whether the automatic rising bollards are level again to prevent them from being moved and misplaced during pouring to make them tilted, and then all are poured evenly until the surface is level.)
Before the equipment is connected to the circuit, all the power cord connectors must be connected with a waterproof connector or a waterproof tape shall be wound repeatedly for waterproof treatment. During the ascending and descending operations, observe the ascending and descending conditions of the equipment, and adjust the lifting direction of the equipment (if the lifting column is in the opposite direction, adjust the neutral wire (blue) and live wire (red) of the motor cable of the lifting column in the exchange control box.
Special attention: After the wiring head is processed, plug the wiring port back into the embedded barrel, and then plug about 1.5 meters of wire again (the wiring head is plugged back for about 1.5 meters to ensure future maintenance. Remove the internal structure from the top. At the same time, the terminal can be pulled from the inner bottom to the ground) to facilitate possible product maintenance needs in the future.
Process steps: detection → draw lines → determine the location of the foundation pit → dig the foundation pit → make the foundation → place the equipment to adjust the level → do drainage → wiring (waterproof measures for the connection port) → power-on test → level again → backfill with cement sand and gravel (at the same time pay attention to whether the product is displaced) → restore the road surface.
Note: The early installation is not standardized, and the later maintenance is troublesome. Please construct in strict accordance with the requirements of this instruction, and make sure that all wiring is correct before powering on and debugging; if there is any problem, please check after power off.