Construction Method of Dot-shaped and Strip-shaped Rubber Tactile Indicators
The blind sidewalk is a road facility dedicated to helping the blind walk. In recent years, rubber tactile indicators are receiving more and more attention and favor for their characteristics such as comfortable foot feeling on them, abrasion resistance and water resistance, and easy installation. The rubber blind sidewalk is the same as the ordinary masonry blind sidewalk. It is also paved by two types of bricks. One type is a strip-shaped guide brick, which guides the blind to move forward with confidence, which is called the go-ahead blind sidewalk; the other is a reminder brick with dots to let the blind know that there is an obstacle, it is time to turn, which is called a prompt blind sidewalk. The basis for this shape setting is the world's first "Accessibility Standard" in 1961. The size of the conventional rubber tactile indicator is 300*300mm, the height is about 7mm, and the color is generally orange or gray. Other sizes and colors can generally be customized by manufacturers.
Preparation materials: rubber tactile indicators, universal glue or two-component glue, cable arranging device, broom, rag, brush, rubber hammer.
(1) Clean the ground first, wipe it with a rag, and be sure to keep the ground clean.
(2) Arrange the wiring according to the blind sidewalk on site, and the wiring must be straight.
(3) Glue the bottom of the rubber tactile indicators and the ground at the same time.
(4) After the glue is basically dry (dry to the touch), paste the blind board, and hammer the blind board from the inside to the outside with a rubber hammer or wooden hammer.
(5) Clean up debris on site.
(1) It is best not to overlap the seam line of the rubber tactile indicators and the ground stone to avoid degumming. That is, the rubber tactile board covers the seam line of the stone.
(2) Under normal circumstances, it takes 48 hours for the adhesive of the rubber tactile lane to completely solidify. Except for the necessary installers who should walk cautiously, any passage should be avoided so that the adhesive can be completely solidified.
(3) It is recommended to choose a high-quality universal glue: such as Henkel's universal glue or two-component glue.