Tactile Paving Adds a Touch of Warmth to Life!
Tactile paving can be seen everywhere in life, bringing great convenience to people's daily transportation and travel, and enhancing the image of the city. The paving method of the tactile paving is the same as that of the sidewalk brick.
(1) When tactile pavings are installed in the building, guide blocks should be continuously installed in the middle of the travel, and stop blocks should be installed in front of the edge of the intersection. The paving width shall not be less than 0.60m.
(2) When paving tactile pavings at the crosswalk, stop blocks should be paved where is 0.30m away from the edge stone or is the distance of a brick away from the sidewalk bricks. The guide block and the stop block are vertically paved. The paving width shall not be less than 0.60m.
(3) When paving tactile pavings in the bus stop, guide blocks should be paved where is 0.30m away from the edge stone or is the distance of a brick away from the sidewalk bricks. Temporary stop signs shall be provided with stop blocks, which shall be paved vertically with the guide blocks, and the paving width shall not be less than 0.60m.
(4) The curb on the inner side of the sidewalk shall be at least 0.10m above the sidewalk in the green belt. The end of the green belt is connected with guide blocks.
(1) Go-ahead blind sidewalk: it is strip-shaped and each is 5mm above the ground, which can be felt by the blind stick and the soles of the feet, and it is convenient to guide the visually disabled to walk straight forward safely.
(2) Prompt blind sidewalk: It is in the shape of dots, and each dot is 5mm above the ground, which can be felt by the blind stick and the soles of the feet, so as to inform the visually disabled that the spatial environment of the route ahead will change.
The location and direction of tactile paving: It should be convenient for the visually disabled to walk safely and reach the location of barrier-free facilities smoothly.
Blind sidewalks should be designed and paved continuously, and obstacles such as trees, telephone poles, cables, tree holes, manhole covers, etc. should be avoided. Other facilities should not occupy blind sidewalks;
The go-ahead blind sidewalk should be set 250 to 600mm away from the outer wall, flower terrace and green area of the sidewalk. If there is no tree hole on the road, the go-ahead blind sidewalk should not be less than 500mm from the curb stone;
The go-ahead blind sidewalk can be set at a distance of 250 tot 600mm from the tree hole on the inner side of the sidewalk; if there is no tree hole on the road, the distance between the go-ahead blind sidewalk and the curb stone shall not be less than 500mm;
The prompt blind sidewalk should be set at the turning point of the go-ahead blind sidewalk, and its length should be greater than the width of the go-ahead blind sidewalk;
The bus stop along the sidewalk and the separation zone should be provided with a prompt blind sidewalk, the width of which should be 300 to 600mm, and the distance from the curb stone should be 250 to 500mm;
The prompt blind sidewalk should be set at a distance of 250 to 600mm from steps, ramps and obstacles on the sidewalk;
There should be a prompt blind sidewalk at 250 to 600mm away from the entrance of the pedestrian crossing, the entrance of the square, etc., and the length of the prompt blind sidewalk should correspond to the width of each entrance;
When the sidewalk is in an arc-shaped route, the go-ahead blind sidewalk should go in the same direction as the sidewalk;
The tactile pavings entering the pedestrian crossing line should be about 300mm away from the side stones, and a row of horizontal prompt blind sidewalk should be laid to indicate it is the area of pedestrian crossing. The go-ahead blind sidewalk should be laid perpendicular to the prompt blind sidewalk, and the width of the blind sidewalk should be 400 to 600mm;
The corner intersection of the sidewalk should adopt the form of a full-width barrier-free ramp.