How to Do the Inspection of the Pneumatic Bollards?
When using the wireless remote control for the lifting and lowering of the pneumatic bollard, the stop button can be used to stop the operation of the equipment when the action is not completed. When the power distribution box button is used to control the lifting and lowering of the column, the We can see the three buttons of up, down, and stop. Using these buttons, the lifting and lowering operations of the pneumatic bollard can be realized, and the stop button can also be used to stop the equipment when the action is not completed.
When using the external button box to control the lifting and lowering of the column, the above buttons can be used to make the equipment rise and fall, and the stop key can be used to stop the equipment when the action is not completed. When we purchase the pneumatic bollard and receive the goods, we need to check it to see if there will be any failures caused by transportation. So what aspects of the pneumatic bollard should we check?
(1) Inspection of pneumatic bollard distribution box: The automatic electromechanical lifting road pile is equipped with a distribution box. After ordering the automatic lifting road pile after receiving the goods, it is also necessary to check whether the distribution box is crushed during transportation.
(2) Frequency of use: It is necessary to know the short-term traffic flow at the place of use during the peak period of vehicle road traffic.
(3) Lifting speed: This parameter is often more concerned.
(4) Group management: Whether to separate the entry and exit of lanes or manage them by lanes affects the configuration and selection of the entire control system.
(5) Rainfall and drainage: Since the pneumatic bollards need to be buried deep underground, they will inevitably be submerged in water. If the place where it is used has heavy rainfall, high probability of heavy rain, poor drainage system, low terrain or shallow groundwater, care should be taken when selecting equipment. In addition to the basic work of drainage, factors such as the structure of the equipment should also be considered.
(1) During the electrical maintenance process, the relevant power supply should be cut off in time, and maintenance, inspection and other signs should be hung in a prominent position.
(2) Check the working conditions of switches, buttons, indicator lights, buzzers, etc. once a month.
(3) The screws on each terminal and each electrical component should also be checked monthly to see if they are loose.
(4) Regularly carry out dust removal and maintenance operations on the surface of the pneumatic bollard equipment, the electrical control system and the hydraulic control system.
(5) Regular screw tightening operations should be carried out for the transmission mechanism and mechanical fixing mechanism of the equipment.
The automatic driveway bollard also has an underground drive bay, this part is not visible, but it is really the heart of the fully automatic pneumatic bollard, which is equipped with an integrated micro hydraulic system, which can directly and effectively drive the movement of the pneumatic bollard.