Why Should an Automatic Rising Bollard Be Installed at the Entrance of the School?
The hydraulic rising bollard has the characteristics of convenient use, stable operation, high waterproof performance, large bearing load, low failure rate, easy maintenance, etc., and the operation is humanized. The lifting function of the bollard can be realized through the remote control or the license plate recognition system. Rising bollards are widely used in many occasions such as urban traffic, the gates and surroundings of the military and important national institutions, pedestrian streets, highway toll stations, airports, schools, banks, large clubs, parking lots and so on.
Through restrictions on passing vehicles, the traffic order and the safety of major facilities and places are effectively guaranteed. Rising bollards have a wide range of applications, and are required for vehicle management and personnel protection in restricted areas around enterprises, schools, communities, banks, hospitals, squares, pedestrian streets, sidewalks, parks, and docks. In the event of a power failure, the bollard can be lifted and lowered through the standby power supply.
The automatic rising bollard has a simple and beautiful appearance. After installation, it not only does not destroy the overall appearance of the original environment, but also enhances the function of environmental beautification. The bollard core extends out of the ground with obvious high-intensity reflective warning signs or LED landscape lights. The core material has 304 stainless steel, carbon steel spray color and other colors for users to choose. The installation of intelligent anti-collision rising bollards at the entrances and exits of schools and kindergartens can play a role in regional control and protection.
(1) The stainless steel material can be effectively integrated into the on-site environment and improve the overall aesthetics of the campus.
(2) The automatic rising bollards can promptly arm the passageway in a short period of time, effectively intercepting the forced intrusion of illegal vehicles.
(3) Install at intervals of the center distance of the bollards, which can allow the barrier-free passage of pedestrians while blocking vehicles.
(4) It can be lifted at any time during a specific time period, and can allow the barrier-free passage under certain conditions.
(5) Effective management of motor vehicles of parents in the morning and evening can ensure the safety of teachers, students and parents in the area.
(6) During the daily control period, the work pressure of security personnel is greatly reduced.
The campus is the key protection area. Students are the core force of the country in the future, so we should ensure that they have a good safety atmosphere. The installation of automatic rising bollards can improve the level of safety protection management; for all kinds of entrances and exits that need to be controlled, according to different objects and their access levels, the implementation of control and management of their entry and exit is carried out. Therefore, the installation of rising bollards at the entrance of the school can ensure the personal safety of students, the safety of property, and improve the school's safety precaution level. Rising bollards are widely used in many occasions such as urban traffic, the gates and surroundings of the military and important national institutions, pedestrian streets, highway toll stations, airports, schools, banks, large clubs, parking lots and so on. Through restrictions on passing vehicles, the traffic order and the safety of major facilities and places are effectively guaranteed.